We have just the position for you. Check back often, as we are continually growing and are always looking for the right people to work with us.
LPN / Nurse Case Manager
Aabcor, Inc. is a private case management company working with families and survivors of traumatic brain injury. We are currently looking to expand our service offerings to include remote patient monitoring to a diverse patient population including chronic and geriatric care. We are seeking a LPN Nurse Case Manager with at least 2-3 years of clinical case management experience to join our team on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Mandatory Telephone Contacts: Conduct assigned monthly case management calls with patients and their caregivers; and accurately document the conversation.
2. Care Coordination: Develop and maintain rapport with patients and caregivers. Assist with finding and placing additional home services and/or community resources as needed.
3. Remote Patient Monitoring: Under clinical supervision, use patented software to remotely check patients’ vitals and overall health status. Closely monitor system generated alerts and provide immediate follow up intervention via telephone or video conferencing to mitigate risks.
4. Field Work: If deemed necessary by the medical director, perform patient home visits to provide education, further intervention or general support.
5. Special Projects: Complete any other assignments as directed.
Must be licensed in the State of Illinois
Must have 2-3 years of clinical experience in home health, geriatric care, diverse patient illnesses / comorbidities, etc.
Must be willing to work in a startup atmosphere, be flexible, and self-directed with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Must be comfortable working with EMR software with intermediate to advanced computer and technology skills
Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Must be an effective problem solver and critical thinker
Demonstrate a professional attitude and sound judgment when interacting with physicians, other health care providers, and community agencies.
Valid Driver’s license, reliable vehicle for travel to complete home visits
Maintains clinical skills within nursing practice norms and participates in group projects, training, and education as needed
10 days vacation/personal time off
6 major holidays
5 days sick time off
Currently there is NO Medical Insurance or Retirement Benefits at this time, but as the company grows these benefits will be implemented